Friday, December 11, 2015

The Winner and The Loser



PARA ESPAÑO; CLICK AQUI










1-. When a winner makes a mistake, he says: "I was wrong!"

When a loser makes a mistake, he says: "It was not my fault."

2-. A winner works harder and has more time.
A loser is always too busy "to do what is necessary."

3-. A winner faces and overcomes the problems.
A loser goes around and never gets to solve it.
....

4-. A winner agrees and makes a compromise.
A loser makes promises

5-. A winner says: "I am good but not as good as I would like to be."
A loser says: "I am not as bad as many others."

6-. A winner listens, understands, and expects an opportunity to respond.
A loser just wants to talk.

7-. A winner respects those who are wiser than him and tries to learn something from them.
A loser resist those who are wiser than him and tries to find its flaws

8-. A winner feels responsible for more than just his job.
A loser does not cooperate and always says: "I just do my job."

9-. A winner says: "There must be a better way ..."
A loser says: "This is the way we always did it."

10-. A winner shares this message with their friends ...
A loser keeps it for himself because he/she has no time ...



BE A WINNER IN CHRIST, GIVING AN ANGEL'S HAND TO YOUR NEIGHBOR IN NEED, CLICKING BELOW.






@

No comments:

Post a Comment